About Bunny

My photo
My Obsession, My Love, My Escape: www.withlovebunny.etsy.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inspired By AIW

I am excitedly continuing a Fashion Line that I had created during college back in 2004, inspired by Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. Currently, after the movie came out, I have noticed many others have been equally inspired.

I will be adding WLB Handbags to the collection. I have finished a very elaborate Queen of Hearts Clutch and am currently working on a Mad Hatter bag. The inspiration is very clear and as many of my pieces are, very expressive. There will be more handbags in the line: (Possibly an Alice), Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit and Caterpillar...The fashion costumes will be modeled hopefully by my sister and myself...(oh geez hopefully if I can even still fit into model size-( I weighed only 104 back then!) ..LOL) and hopefully they have held up in storage and will be doing the photo shoot in May or June 2010.

I am collecting props and making extra accessories that I may or may not sell at my etsy shop: withlovebunny.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment