About Bunny

My photo
My Obsession, My Love, My Escape: www.withlovebunny.etsy.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today I Will Begin A Blog


There are so many ways to promote and advertise products, that it sometimes feels useless and completely hopeless to even try. Do I really think that I need to start a blog about bags, purses, and handbags? Um, Yeah.

Maybe.

But then again, will it even get read? Are people sick of the shameless self-promotion of my Handbag biz, With Love, Bunny....? Are you the type that looks at all the pics on the facebook fan page or updates from twitter...but never comment?

Just one more tool this blog will be for getting attention to my passion, my direct creative outlet, my purpose for designing... creating...breathing.

Well, maybe not breathing. But without this, I feel like I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment