About Bunny

My photo
My Obsession, My Love, My Escape: www.withlovebunny.etsy.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Give Up?

Sometime I wonder....Should I just give up. Does anyone read these blogs I publish? Does anyone care? The response...no, you have zero! Ok, I guess I should be labeling my purses things after celebrity trash such as "Paris Hilton's Sex Tape Handbag" and "Charlie Sheen Coke Holder Handbag" if I want any sort of attention.

Now THAT seems like a step towards completely selling out!

But, the sad (and dreamy) fact is, I enjoy making these purses whether I get noticed, complimented, or even sell them. All of the above would be great though! So until I start designing boring, run of the mill, artsy-crafty garbage, I am sure I can settle with barely making it even into the running of calling myself a designer, let alone, an online entrepreneur. People love that cliche' crap and I am dying to know why.

Someone inform me.

Meanwhile, today I will possibly forget what I have published and go back into my dream world of fabric, design, and creativity and never come back up for air (and reality) again.

No comments:

Post a Comment