About Bunny

My photo
My Obsession, My Love, My Escape: www.withlovebunny.etsy.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rockin' "The GaGa" Mini-Purses!

High-spirited fans always go all-out for concert venues in Chicago. Whether it's Britney, Christina, or Lady GaGa, WLB Handbags are sure to be spotted by some fans!
On Feb. 28, 2011, three major fans sported some WLB items. Jen has a crazy outfit and is showing tribute to Lady GaGa during her Virgin Mobile Official Photoshoot. Lindsay has on head-to-toe the "Bad Romance" white bear skin rug outfit and is rockin' the WLB "Bad Romance" bag. Patrick, the ringleader of this GaGa Group, is sporting the insane white wearable art looped-piece around his waist. I never saw his outfit before this picture, so I think it's awesome that we're thinking the same way!





Check out the other "Inspired" Music purses created by With Love, Bunny Handbags @:
withlovebunny.etsy.com
withlovebunny.com
withlovebunny.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment